Dental implants are widely considered one of dentistry’s greatest modern advances in replacing missing teeth. A dental implant replaces the root portion of the tooth. It is made of biocompatible titanium and it is inserted into a jawbone through a surgical procedure. Crowns, bridges, and dentures can all be retained using one or multiple dental implants.
Dental implants have become an increasingly popular option due to their reliability, comfort, aesthetics and affordability. The benefits keep on growing and include:
- Predictable long-term results (>95% success)
- Great aesthetics and functionality
- Can replace single or multiple missing teeth
- Restorations can be fixed or removable
- Dental implants prevent further bone loss unlike other restorative options
- Adjacent teeth remain intact; they are not damaged
- Titanium does not decay and is therefore a permanent solution
If you are self-conscious because you have missing teeth, wear dentures that are uncomfortable or don’t want to have good tooth structure removed to make a bridge, talk to Dr. Arvind Kataria at Oakville Dental to see if dental implants are an option for you.
Book a private dental implant consultation today at Oakville Dental 905-842-8484!
If you are considering dental implant treatment, give us a call. We would be happy to discuss your candidacy for this implant dentistry as well as answer any questions regarding your particular needs before, during and after the procedure.